Saraswati Devi Vidya Vikas Trust :
- Offering all possible help and assistance for the education of the deserving and needy students of the society purely by considering their eligibility as the only deciding criterion irrespective of their caste or creed.
- Offering assistance for the spread of the literacy development.
- Offering help and active assistance for the spread of the technical, entrepreneurial educational skills as well as the education of first aid, nursing and patient care and hospitalization.
- Adopting small villages and making every possible efforts for an all-round development of the same with the noble objective of creating a new and just society.
- Proposed Plans of the Foundation
- Launching 25 Mobile libraries for the Adivasi community.
- Offering personal assistance to the students lagging behind in their studies by appointing special teachers for them.
- Conducting English grammar and conversation classes in rural as well as urban area.
- Offering educational help to 2,000 students such as distributing books and notebooks to them.
- Constructing hostels for the students and accommodating the rural students, boys and girls, arriving from remote poor areas in the student hostels located in the cities or urban areas or other rental premises.
- Offering professional and technical assistance every year to at least the 25 deserving boys and girls to launch their own business enterprise in the domain of their liking under the ‘Self-Employment Scheme’.
- Educating the desiring boys and girls to cook the Diwali festival’s snacks food on a large scale meant for sale during the festival season.
- You can do this too
- You can adopt a child under the ‘Adoption Program’ and sponsor his annual expense of Rs. 3,500/-.
- Sponsor the expense of a mobile library Rs. 2,500/-.
- Sponsor the monthly expense of an Adiwasi child staying in a hostel Rs. 900/- or its annual expense of Rs. 9,000/-.
- Half-yearly compensation of a teacher in an Adiwasi area Rs. 10,000/-.
- Annual expense for nutritional diet of child is 1500/-
- We shall welcome assistance of any kind from you to commemorate the memories of senior citizens from your family or on the occasion of any other happy and joyous days of celebrations. We also request you induce your friends and associates to offer help to us generously by describing the nature of work being carried out by our foundation..
On behalf of the Saraswati Devi Vidya Vikas Trust, we urge you to support our endeavors in nurturing our country’s future – our children and youth by providing them with the support structures for their personal, academic and professional development. We request you to give our students a small portion of your attention, joy and financial help. It could be to celebrate a birthday or a wedding or remembering some loved ones. Your help means a lot to these students who have the potential to live a good life but are shackled by circumstances and their financial and social status.
Here are a few things you could do:
- Under the ‘Each One Adopt One’ Scheme, you could support the entire schooling needs of one student for just Rs. 4500/-
- The expense for a mobile library is only Rs. 3000/-
- The lodging and boarding charges of each tribal student studying in an urban area is Rs. 1,000/- per month or Rs. 12,000/- per annum
- The expense to set up a laboratory in a school Rs. 30,000/-
- Do remember to help us and also tell your friends and family about ‘Saraswati Devi Vidya Vikas Trust’ and its activities.
A small step by you can go a long way in helping one family make a future for themselves
OUR FUTURE GOALS :
- To provide and manage at least 25 mobile libraries in Tribal Areas of Maharashtra.
- To appoint teachers, mentors for academically weak students.
- To initiate English grammar and English Speaking training in urban and rural areas.
- To provide educational aid to at least 2000 tribal students in the form of books, notebooks, stationery, etc.
- To provide access to hostel and other types of accommodation for students form rural areas who study in far away places. Build a hostel for the benefit of financially challenged students.